International and Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, Krasnoyarsk Regional Union of Scientific and Engineering Associations, Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall, St. Petersburg State University of Aerospace Instrumentation and Krasnoyarsk Pedagogical State University named after V.P. Astafyev are organizing II International Scientific Conference on Economic and Social Trends for Sustainability of Modern Society – ICEST-II 2021. The Conference will take place in Krasnoyarsk and St. Petersburg in May 19-21, 2021.
We invite faculty of universities and colleges, scientists, specialists and research teams as well as representatives of the enterprises to participate in the Conference.
The purpose of the Conference is to share the results and prospects of the achievements in the field of sustainable development of modern society: managerial, legal, economic and social aspects and trends.
The work of the Conference is planned in the following directions:
The conference ICEST-II 2021 is included into the list of the forthcoming conferences of EpSBS.
The Proceedings of the ICEST-I 2020 have been published in The European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS) - Volume 90.
Guidelines for Paper Submission
Here are the guidelines for paper submission in the volume of the European Proceedings of Social & Behavioural Sciences (EpSBS). All articles are to be prepared according to a common template corresponding to the standards of scientific publications of the Future Academy.
While preparing the paper for submission, it is highly recommended to pay special attention to the following points:
1. The submitted material should be original (not less than 90%), not previously published in other publications, written in a scientific style using mostly modern scientific literature and contain novelty.
2. The article should clearly indicate the relevance, scientific significance, research results and conclusions. The corresponding sections of the article are to be inserted into the template of the Publishing House. Please do not change the font style and size, margins and footnotes. All sections of the template should be filled in (The section "Acknowledgments" only may be an exception).
3. The volume of the article is limited to 7 pages (no more than 25 thousand characters, no more than 3 authors). The headline of the article can contain 12 words maximum. Try to observe this restriction and make sure that there are no text breaks and blank pages in the article.
4. Name, surname, affiliation of the authors should be written in English (in order to avoid incorrect translation / transliteration by the Editorial Board).
5. When specifying the authors of the article, the first name of the author is followed by the surname. After that the letters (a, b, etc.) indicating the affiliation of the authors should be given. Affiliation is indicated as follows: organization, city, country, current contacts (e-mail address, phone number). Check the correct name of your organization in English. The author may have several affiliations, in this case, you need to specify them with a comma. The name of the 1st author (the corresponding author) is indicated by *. Please indicate the current contacts, as all the necessary information related to the preparation of the article for publication (comments, editorial changes, the publication consent form, etc., without which the article cannot be published), will be sent to the specified address of the corresponding author.
6. The Paper Components:
6.1 Abstract – summary of the article, which shows its distinctive features and advantages (150-250 words);
6.2 Keywords – separated by commas (no more than 6 words/phrases in alphabetical order);
6.3 Introduction – contains information on the subject of the study (up to 15% of the total volume of the article);
6.4 Problem Statement;
6.5 Research Questions;
6.7 Purpose of the Study;
6.7 Research Methods – contains information on how the results of the study were obtained (up to 50% of the total volume of the article);
6.8 Findings – contains facts, specific results of the study and their interpretation in the context of the study (up to 20% of the total volume of the article);
6.9 Conclusion – contains the main conclusions of the study (up to 15% of the total volume of the article);
6.10 Acknowledgments – contains gratitude to the participants of the study or an indication of financial support for the study;
6.11 References, which must be issued STRICTLY according to the requirements (APA Citation Style) and contain at least 10 sources (including indexed in international databases – at least 50%).
7. Figures and graphs are accepted only in high quality (not less than 300 pixels). Make sure that the tables and figures are provided with appropriate explanation and links to them in the text of the article. Tables and figures should not go beyond the text margins.
8. Particular attention should be paid to the guidelines for quotations, footnotes and references. It is necessary to refer mainly to those publications that are indexed in international databases; the permissible number of self-citation – no more than 2. Sources in the list of references are listed in alphabetical order. The text should contain references to sources in parentheses indicating the author's name and year of publication. If there are several authors, the text indicates only the first author with the abbreviation et al. – “and others”. For example, “Green et al. indicate that (...) (Green et al., 2005)”. All the authors' names in full form, without abbreviations should be listed in the references. Russian-language sources are given in Latin letters and are accompanied by a translation into English in square brackets, or accompanied by a note [in Russian]:
Nikolaeva, V. V., Pervichko, E. I., Stepura, O. B., Rolik, N.L. (1995). Osobennosti emocional'nogo reagirovanija v situacijah frustracii u bol'nyh s sindromom displazii soedinitel'noj tkani serdca [Features of emotional responses in frustration situations in patients with heart connective tissue dysplasia syndrome]. Soc i Klinich Psihiatrija [Social and clinical psychiatry], 5(2), 24–32.
Sobkin V.S., Ivanova A.I., Skobeltsina K.N. (2012). Attitude of parents of preschool children towards school education. Pedagogika, 4(2), 25-27. [in Russ.].
Strunk, Jr. W, White, E. B. (1979). The elements of style. 3rd ed. New York: Macmillan.
9. Please, note that the articles must be submitted in MS Word format in the publishing template.
Before publishing the paper, the corresponding author (acting on behalf of all co-authors) signs a copyright agreement, which allows the Future Academy to protect the intellectual property of authors from copying. It does not mean that authors are deprived of their copyright. Copyright Agreement is to be confirmed in the electronic form.
10. If the article is submitted in English, its accuracy and literacy should meet the requirements for scientific publications. Make sure that there are no grammatical errors in the text and that the words and terms used are appropriately chosen. The translation of the article must be done or edited by a professional translator or a native English speaker. Poor quality English may be the reason for rejecting the publication.
All papers will come through the basic review which is an initial technical criteria check (paper field, structure of submission, adherence to the submission instructions, English language usage and a check for the similarity rate). Any papers out of the scope or containing plagiarism, including self-plagiarism, are rejected.
We use a double-blind system for peer review; both reviewers' and authors' identities remain anonymous. The submitted papers will be reviewed by at least two experts: one editorial staff member as well as one to three external reviewers. The review process may take about 10 days. The reviews will be conducted to the professional and scientific standards
Notification of the Result of Review
The decision to accept or reject the paper is based on the suggestions of reviewers. Acceptance notifications will be sent to the registered author.
Registration Fee Is Paid
After acceptance the authors need to pay the registration fee of 250 euro, and upload the final version of the papers according to the registration instructions.
All conference papers accepted to the Conference will be presented in one of the formats (face-to-face, virtually, poster presentation). While submitting a paper, it is necessary to indicate the format, in which it will be presented.
Virtual (Remote) Presentation
Pre-recorded video presentation
In order to provide the greatest flexibility to our attendees, video presentations will be made available for viewing on YouTube according to the Schedule and on the Conference website.
E-poster presentation (PowerPoint) should be sent to organizers (email@example.com) at latest 5 days before the event.
The E-posters will be displayed on the website of the Conference.
There will be E-poster presentation session according to the Schedule.
All e-Posters will be shown on the screen by data projector, so there is no need to bring a paper poster.
Submission Format: PDF/Power Pont files are available (.pdf/.pptx/.ppt/)
• Contents: Title, Author’s information, Abstract, Research Process (figures, tables, etc), Conclusion
Authors can use the presentation template for their presentation.
The Conference will take place in Krasnoyarsk.
Visa support and transportation services
Attendees are responsible for determining their specific entry requirements into Russia. If you have not already done so, we urge you to begin the process immediately to ensure enough time prior to the conference.
We do not offer any visa or transportation services. But we are ready to provide all kinds of support and advise.
We are ready to provide the Invitation Letter on your request.
To apply for visa please contact directly the hotel you booked. If you cancel your booking after delivered visa services, you will be charged a penalty.
The Organizers have prepared for you special offers of the hotels of various categories that are located not far from the venue of the conference. To book a room in a hotel with a discount you can contact the contact person via the e-mail below.
Conference delegates are not obliged to book the hotels we offer. You can book any hotel that meets your requirements.
Hotels in Krasnoyarsk:
Contact e-mail in Krasnoyarsk for visa and accommodation: firstname.lastname@example.org
The public institution "Krasnoyarsk Regional Science and Technology City Hall of the Russian Union of Scientific and Engineering Public Associations" is a non-profit organization whose main goal is the development of scientific and engineering activities; additional education of children and adults, advanced training and professional retraining of specialists in various sectors of the economy and industry, medium and small business; creating favorable conditions for the exchange of scientific and technical ideas and achievements; promotion of modern achievements of science and technology; development of social entrepreneurship.
Krasnoyarsk Science and Technology City Hall has always been the centre of scientific, technical and educational events of the city. Every year more than 20,000 people visit it to participate in all kinds of events like conferences, workshops, seminars, exhibitions, lectures etc.
There are more than 30 resident companies in the building. The building has lecture halls, a big concert hall and 3 comfortable classrooms.
We are situated in Krasnoyarsk - the administrative center of Krasnoyarsk Krai, Russia. It is the third-largest city in Siberia after Novosibirsk and Omsk, with a population of more than 1,000,000 people.
The easternmost city of Russia with a population of at least million, located on the banks of the Yenisei River, and the capital of Krasnoyarsk Krai (district). The area is over 2 million square kilometers. Krasnoyarsk is a major industrial, cultural, economic and educational center.
Krasnoyarsk is one of the major scientific research centers of the country. The famous Krasnoyarsk Academgorodok is located in the city. It comprises seven scientific research institutes working in various fields.
The city is located 4,065 kilometers from Moscow along the Trans-Siberian railway. It takes about 2 days and 10 hours to get there from Moscow by train and about 4.5 hours by plane.
Krasnoyarsk is the center of the vast Krasnoyarsk region, it is the second biggest city in Siberia after Novosibirsk and a powerful industrial center.